Thursday, June 26, 2008

my first attempts at patchwork



These are the 2nd and 3rd attempts at patchwork quilts.They were made with love for two of my nephews,my first attempt was for there sister Madelaine(will put photo up when I can).Christopher's quilt is "Matildas Station"and was all applique(did I mention I loooove Applique) and Andrew's was a pieced quilt I re-labelled "the quilt from hell" as it was a block of the month and when I finally got around to making it a year later I discovered the material sent wasn't adequate and not the right size for cutting purposes and the shop had closed down etc...But I perservered and VOILA.....

3 comments:

Derriere said...

Barb, the site is looking great and I LOVE the patchwork quilts!
You need to make your pictures so people can click on them for more details! I want a closer look hehe !!
Cant wait to see more! keep up the great work!
- Derriere

miss~nance said...

Beautiful quilts. I too ma enjoying your blog. So many pretty things to look at.

Margarita said...

Love those quilts Barb Would love a closer look. Marg