Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hexagon Swap....


On the craft forum they're having a hexagon swap and I ummed and aard over whether to join as I'd never done one before ,sure I've done hexagons but not made up like this to make a runner when put all together.Finally I sat myself down and had a talking to and said it's fun and it's another skill I'll learn and get better at as I do more so I joined.So here is a picture of my first Hexie I made for Joma in the swap.
Boy I hope she likes it,I'm a bit nervous now about sending it.

6 comments:

Sew Useful Designs said...

Barb, no need to be nervous, your hexagon is BEAUTIFUL! :-)

Hugs! Vikki x

Jane's crafty creations! said...

oooh lovely!

Vicki ♥ said...

It has turned out just lovely Barb...I love your flowers you used :)

Unknown said...

Oh no don't be nervous that is so lovely you should be thrilled .

Mistea said...

That is one gorgeous Hexxie! Lucky recipient.

Debs said...

Barb if Joma doesn't like it can I have it?? It's beautiful......well done.