Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hexagon Swap....no:6.



The Christmas tree hexie is the beautiful one that Ondrea made for me on my craft forum swap.Isn't it gorgeous and it will sooo go well with all the other lovely hexies I've received in this swap.
The angel hexie(a Bronwyn Hayes stitchery)is the one I made for Ondrea.Ondrea wnated her hexie to be made in blue and cream and because I knew Ondrea loved angels I decided to do one for her in blue.
I'm so enjoying this swap and can't wait till i can put all my hexies together!

6 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

I really like these, They are beautiful works of art in a small manageable way, beautiful stuff, thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

Those are totally wonderful!!

Gloria said...

Oh Barb they are beautiful...
I do need to try hexis sometime.

Micki said...

The hexies are just wonderful, and what a fun swap!
Micki

Gay McDonell said...

Lovely work!

Debs said...

I have just been looking at all your wonderful creations and as always stunning work Barb.