Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finishes for OPAM....







Remember I mentioned in my last post that I found all these stitchery and applique blocks.Well here they are all made up and finished.The three applique blocks I cut to the same size and used up some left over prairie points to make a small table runner.

The largest of all the stitcheries I again used some left over prairie points and turned it into a wall hanger.

The gingerbread kisses cushion just needed a back put on it and it was finished.Something that simple but it took me till now to actually get around to it.I've had a very busy weekend this week on the craft front....now onto some uni homework :)

Stay tuned over the next couple of days as I'm also working on a few other projects which I hope to have finished before March ends......



12 comments:

Sue said...

Barb, you have done a marvellous job on those stitcheries. Good on you for making time inbetween uni assignments.

Roseanne said...

Wow they look so good you have done a great job with all your Christmas stichery.

Barb said...

Oh....these are just fabulous.....you made fast work of it.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

They look lovely Barb. Gee you didn't take long to get them done!!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Wow Barb, these look fabulous.

Karen said...

Now you have something for Christmas gift giving if you choose to. And good that you made use of UFO's waiting to be completed.

Narelle said...

Barb, wow you have been busy and they all look great. Your Christmas stach is getting bigger all the time.
Hugs
Narelle

Jeni said...

My Goodness you have been busy...beautiful

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow.....Barb they all look so good...

MOMENTS Designs said...

Great job Barb...should I send you a few of my UFO's ??

Leanne said...

Your christmas stitcheries are beautiful, thats a great finish for March.

LMC09 said...

I just randomly came across your blog and your sewing and stichwork is beautiful
check out my blog sometime!
<3
Leah