Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday night sew in....

Have you joined??? There's still time....just click on the Friday night sew in button on the right and join in the fun! Do you remember the pile of 4" and 5" squares I showed you a few posts ago well I decided to put together the 5" squares,I just randomly placed them together 6 rows by 7 rows and this is what it looks like.Tonight I'll be quilting this table topper and hope to have it finished to show you tomorrow,wish me luck!

Also I'll be hosting a giveaway for the remainder of the 5" squares over the weekend,there's still plenty to make a table topper like mine or a small quilt so come back then and join in the fun,this will be open to anyone no matter where you live....I promise I wont make you jump through hoops :)




5 comments:

Rai said...

I was looking forward to FNSI, but actually....I have a date :D enjoy your evening though.

Anonymous said...

looks great Barb,well done

Terry said...

Cute table topper! I'll be back for your giveaway! I can always use more five inch squares! :0)

Vicki ♥ said...

Looks great Barb and have fun tonight :) Hugs Vicki x

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Very pretty, Barb! :)
I am having a FNCA friday night catchup as I have so many emails and blogs to check.- plus I didn't get my next stitchery traced. :(
Have a good night, hugs, Sandy.