Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Saturday.....

 This is what I was working on Saturday while taking a break from studying.....a very nice way to spend the day :) This journal is going to be my uni placement reflective journal,I decided I wanted something nicer than just any old journal to put my thoughts into.......The good thing about this journal is I used what was in my stash and available in my sewing room.
I love how this journal has turned out,the green ric rac just addds that extra touch to it :)
I also finished making these two face cloths with the leftover chenille wool I made the baby blanket from,this wool is soooo soft to work with.
I can finally add some finishes to my May OPAM list,come back tomorrow and I'll show you some more pictures of what else I've been up to over the last couple of weeks.

7 comments:

Cheryll said...

Love ya work! I must knit some of those baby flannels from chenile... I have some left over! ThaNkS! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful journal Barb and the chenille make beautiful soft face washers.xx

Wendy said...

lovely stitchery, such a nice place for your thoughts!

Ondrea said...

Another gorgeous journal there. I love your journals. I also love the face washers, they look sooo soft.

Mistea said...

That is a pretty journal - always nice to be able to complete things from current supplies.
Nice soft cloths - Perfect.
Have a wonderful week.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love journalling too Barb and Love your gorgeous journal. Your face cloths look so soft.

Lisa said...

Your stitchery is just lovely.. I love that chenille it is sooos soft. I just love your gifts for Shez... you got very very busy!