Sunday, June 3, 2012

My never ending Birthday......

 These gorgeous fabrics,lace and thread were given to me by the lovely Vanessa,we caught up for a cuppa and a chat the Friday before as we live real close and have been promising to catch up since we swapped last year in Cathy's fat 1/4 swap but time and other commitments got in the way lol.
I must say it was lovely to sit and chat and find out about each other,our interests,family etc.... I hope it's not another year before we catch up again Vanessa,I'll send you an email and hopefully we can catch up for another cuppa and chat in the next week or so????
 This is another unexpected birthday surprise I received in the mail from Raelene,it's now safely put away with my other reds......Thanks Raelene! I tried emailing you but it kept bouncing back to me,I hope you like what I sent for your birthday :)
And the Birthday goodies just keep on coming.....next was from Sharon who included an extra 2 fat 1/4's with the swap we were partnered in as well as some yummy red thread and spools of ribbons.Thanks Sharon I loved the red and white combo :)

I must admit it was nice recieving all these scrummy goodies as well as meeting up with Vanessa as the past week or so has been very trying with work commitments,studying my butt off & trouble with my car etc......but these unexpected parcels and a catch up with a new friend somehow made everything feel ok :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Barb ,i hadnt relized it was,hope you had a great day,and how nice to catch up with Vanessa and you have a lovely lot of goodies there.xx

Anthea said...

Hi Barb - that's so great that you've been very spoiled for your birthday! Many happy returns to you, lovely lady... x