Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Santa Sack/Stocking Swap.....What I sent Cheryl

 I'm finally able to post a picture of the Stocking I sent to Cheryl (no blog) my partner for this swap.The stitchery design came from http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/  On the first Friday of each month Kaaren posts a freebie for you to download,thank you Kaaren for your generosity.
I fell in love with her santa and just knew he had to be incorporated into my stocking for Cheryl.......can you tell this is my 1st time in making a stocking MMmmm I think I might have to make a few more as they're very addictive lol.
I also sent Cheryl her two gifts each for July and August,now to start planning what to do/make for September?? I love how brown wrapping paper takes on a special look when you add red gingham to the mix :)
I'll be back soon to show you what else I've been up to while on holidays this week :)

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky Cheryl...fantastic stocking...

Anonymous said...

wow Barb that stocking is gorgeous,love the stichery you have done on it,lucky Cheryl.xx

Christine M said...

Lovely stocking Barb. Gorgeous stitchery.

Sisbabestitches said...

Fantastic job on the sack, it is gorgeous, such a great design and the wrapping on the presents is great, must remember that!

Lisa said...

wow Lucky Cheryl... I love the stichery and the pressies look great too!

Tatkis said...

Such a beautiful stocking! Wonderful gift!

Hugs,
Tatyana