Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas is getting closer!

 I can hardly wait for tomorrow as I'll be able to open three of these gorgeous parcels that arrived at my door!! the gold parcel I'll have to wait just a bit longer before I can open it.....Thanks Cheryl.
I've enjoyed sending and receiving our parcles over the last few months it's a bit sad that it has to end :( ......But maybe next year we'll be able to do a one on one swap like we talked about????
I've also been working on this Anni Downs pattern which I made in applique for our Mill Rosie bloggy meet lucky dip swap....... I've nearly finished but it wont be in time for this months OPAM list of finishes :)

9 comments:

Ondrea said...

Woohooo! Lucky you!!!

Anonymous said...

dont you just love xmas.xx

Mistea said...

Love the stitched version of the Christmas hanging.

Enjoy all your pretty packages.

Josie said...

Those parcels look really hard to resist. Good luck on not opening them till Christmas! :o) Love all the beautiful projects you've been working on lately... you really have been busy.

Cheryl said...

Hope you enjoy your pressies Barb - I've loved our swaps and chats too. Look forward to that swap we talked about Love your Anni Downs project too - have to put that one on the to do list xx

Cheryl said...

Hope you enjoy your pressies Barb - I've loved our swaps and chats too. Look forward to that swap we talked about Love your Anni Downs project too - have to put that one on the to do list xx

Rachel OCrowley said...

Very cute! I say open them :)

Melody said...

Your parcels look very inviting indeed.

FloS said...

I had this pattern on my list too !! I love your version in red !!! so Christmas !
Florence