Friday, June 7, 2013

FNWF.....& a finish

 Tonight is Friday Night With Friends........ I'm about to head off and start working on some more red and white crocheted snowflake blocks for my night of crafting, what will you be working on???
I also finished this mini baby blanket and it's already been spoken for by one of my pregnant co-workers for her bub due in October, now to start on another one in creams and browns for another co-worker's second bub.... lucky I love to crochet :)
I'll be back over the long weekend to show more of the Mill Rosie get together as well as the lovely one on one swap I have with Shez and what she made for me for this months swap.....one word to describe it is "GORGEOUS!!!" :)

6 comments:

Tatkis said...

Adorable baby blanket! I love these calm colours :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Susan said...

Lucky baby......it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

wow Barb the blanket is gorgeous i love the colour,oh you are a clever bean.xx

Terry said...

What a beautiful baby blanket! That green is so pretty! :0)

Melody said...

I love the baby blankets you make. You are so talented.

Mistea said...

Beautiful colours in this one. Lucky coworker.