Thursday, August 28, 2014

Christmas in July….just a little bit late

DSCF7800

My swap partner I was sending to was Michell and I’m late in posting a picture of what I sent to her because her parcel was returned to me and I had to re-send it and hold my breath hoping it would actually reach her this time. I don’t know what’s going on with Australia post as Michell in her email letting me know my parcel had finally arrived told me it wasn’t the only one that hadn’t reach her post box and had been returned to sender??

For this swap I sent for “R” a reindeer table runner….

For “S” I sent a stocking candle mat…..

For “I” Inspirational words I send a small wall hanging with the word “JOY”

I also sent some munchies and then added more after re-wrapping her parcel to re-send to her as a way to say sorry for it being so late ( I forgot to take a photo of these ) and Michell said they arrived just in time for her to feast on the clinkers after a hard day at work  LOL….

This swap was a lot of fun to participate in and I want to thank Cheryll for being such a wonderful swap momma with organising this swap and for Michell for being a very patient swap partner Smile

19 comments:

KERYN B said...

As always Barb beautiful gifts for your partner..

Rosie said...

Lovely gifts. I am sure she loves them.

Melody said...

Beautiful gifts. You put together such a lovely parcel.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are all so lovely Barb....you have done an awesome job...

retdairyqueen said...

Im sure Michelle thought they were well worth the wait
I think Australia post deliveries are getting slower

Karen said...

I am so pleased it finally arrived, for both of you. Lovely gifts.

Cheryl said...

What gorgeous swap gifts you made for Michell, Barb

Anonymous said...

what a pain the post can be sometimes.Lucky Michell,love what you have made Barb as i always do,well done my friend.xx

barbara woods said...

Great , i love all things Christmas and these are beautiful gifts

Jeanette said...

Beautiful gifts Barb. Hugs,xx

creations.1 said...

Lovely gifts Barb - I am sure Michell loved them when they finally arrived. Australia post has been good to mee the last few months but I had a 'stage' where anything I posted too forever to get there.

Helen said...

Just gorgeous gifts Barb !!

Cheryll said...

Well it wasn't your fault so Michell understood. And besides your gifts were well worth waiting for. WOW they were perfect choices.
Thanks for playing along with us!

Susie said...

Beautiful gifts Barb. Gorgeous stitching. So glad they made their way there eventually. I'm not sure what is going on either with au post. I had something take three weeks from just the other side of town. Conversely I ordered something from America last Friday and it arrived yesterday!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful gifts Barb. So glad that they finally made it to Michell.

Jo said...

Good to hear it finally got there. Lovely gifts

Christine M said...

Lovely gifts, Barb.

Michell said...

Thank you again Barb they were all lovely. I sometimes have things arrive from overseas faster than here in NZ and then some things from overseas can take weeks so wasn't panicking.

Sisbabestitches said...

Oh these are gorgeous gifts Barb. Michell must have been so thrilled they finally arrived! What's better than a clinker (or three) after a hard day :)