Saturday, April 4, 2015

FNWF’s Results…..

DSCF8700

This is the baby blanket I was working on last night for my niece’s first baby due in October and my baby sister’s first grandchild Smile I managed to work a few more rows before heading off to bed and will be working on it again tonight while I’m off for a spot of babysitting. I love the brightness of the colours together on this blanket and I hope my niece will as well.

DSCF8663

I also managed to work a few stitches onto block three of my Scandinavian Roses BOM by Rosalie Quinlan, I’m loving these stitcheries and can’t wait to start on block four although it is a humungous ones maybe I should slow down a little  lol Smile

Thanks goes to our swap momma Cheryll for organising this monthly virtual get together as it’s keeping me motivated to get things finished, if you’d like to see what everyone else got up to last night just pop over to Cheryll's blog, I’m planning to do this after I get back from braving the crowds to go grocery shopping….wish me luck I think I’m going to need it!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb you did have a good night,I am sure your niece will love the blanket it's gorgeous xx

Katherine said...

Beautiful blanket! I am seeing ripple blankets everywhere and I love the colour of yours

Asta Buchanan said...

Lovely blanket Barb.... love the bright colours! Stitching looking good too!

Fiona said...

the blanket is lovely and so is the Scand stitchery block... I braved the crowds for a spot of shopping today... absolute madness...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

The blanket is beautiful Barb...love the colours...you are going well with the stitchery....hope the shopping went ok!

Maria said...

It's a beautiful colourful baby blanket and I am sure your niece will love it...
Pleased you are enjoying doing your gorgeous stitchery BOM...

Bev C said...

Hello Barb,

The colours you have chosen go so well together. Good luck with the rest of the blanket.

Happy days.
Bev.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both are lovely Barb x

Cheryl said...

your baby blanket is gorgeous Barb and your Scandavian Rose stitching is looking beautiful

apple blossom said...

lovely bright colors on the crochet piece. I love color

Rosie said...

Beautiful blanket and that stitchery is going to be great when completed.

Helen said...

Another beautiful blanket and your scandinavian rose block is looking lovely Barb

Karen S said...

Lovely work on the baby blanket.
Looking good.

Deb R said...

Such a lovely baby blanket Barb!

Susan said...

Another stunner Barb. I'm sure it will be loved.

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lucky bub so have such a lovely treasure as a gift. Lovely stitching xx

Josie said...

Gorgeous blanket Barb. It's so bright and cheerful your neice and her baby will love it. Your Scandanavian Rose block beautiful... it's a big project to stitch but how fabulous will it be when it's done. Hope you survived the shops... xx

Ondrea said...

Another gorgeous crocheted rug for a very special little one. Your Scandenavian Rose blocks are coming along nicely.

Melody said...

Your crochet is wonderful

Kim said...

How cheery is the baby quilt.