Sunday, July 3, 2016

FNWF results....



Friday night saw me adding the fourth round to may stash of rectangles......lots and lots of ends to sew in again during my breaks at work next week then onto the final round of cream or white before I can start sewing them together :)
 
 
I also added a few more stitches to this embroidery to give my hands and shoulder a rest from crocheting so a very productive night for me.....if you'd like to see what everyone else got up to on Friday night why not pop over to Cheryll's  and say hi :)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb lots of beautiful work ,you have done well my friend.
We need a catchup soon my friend,i need a big hug,are you going to Gails on Sat xx

Maria said...

You have been busy both crocheting and stitching....

Susan said...

Very productive night - looking forward to seeing your sew laugh love - its such a pretty design.

Karen's Korner said...

Such pretty triangles. Looking forward to seeing how they all end up.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing your pretty triangles together xx

Simone Harding said...

Those triangles are amazing. Enjoy watching them grow.

Anthea said...

Very productive evening for you Barb... that is such a pretty stitchery... I think I have that one tucked away in my overload somewhere. You take care & don't strain your shoulder too much!

Raewyn said...

Those triangles are very pretty, the end result will be gorgeous! ANd such a nice stitchery too :-)

Cheryll said...

I love all those pretty colours together...
Thanks for joining in FNwF xox

Jo said...

The colours you choose for your blankets are very pretty. Did you get the link for the peppermint blanket tutorial

Binsa said...

Lovely work Barb

Ondrea said...

OOo that is going to be beautiful. A little bit of stitching goes a long way. Love all your crochet.