Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Sewing Room update & a couple of finishes.....

 Slowly startingto display some of my pretties....
 I found this pretty wire basket for $5  at Kmart & couldn't resist buying it for my new space...it's now storing  the cottons I use for my knitted dishcloths and soon-to-be mandalas 😊
 I couldn't resist showing you this gorgeous display cabinet again, a lucky garage sale find from a few years ago....
 Finished this pretty blanket and it's now in the gift basket....
I also finished this baby blanket for a friend from work, love these colours together 😊

7 comments:

sunny said...

LOL! You don't have cats, do you? I'm just imagining my Sydney playing with all that yarn. Your room is looking very pretty. I Love that finished afghan with the brown edging. Very elegant.

I am said...

Hi my lovely friend,you are going great guns with your sewing room,well done kiddo with your projects,you have been very busy xx

Susan said...

All the spotted jars look lovely - I am sure the rest of the room does too - but I'm with Sunny - my cat Joey would be in heaven with all those play things.

Ondrea said...

LOL I don't think I have room for any displays in my sewing room. Love your crocheted blankets. That basket of cotton yarns looks pretty. Mmmm mandalas. They are on my to-do list.

O'faigh said...

Hi barb love your crocheting takes time to re arrange looks great

Deb R said...

Loving your displays, the quilts look gorgeous in the cupboard. Enjoy !

Cheryl said...

Your sewing room is looking fabulous Barb and two gorgeous finishes