Monday, November 24, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD.....


This is such a wonderful idea.I was one of the lucky first 3 to sign up with Clare.
All I have to do is have a link back to Clare's blog,which I've done on the left side of my blog.(Why don't you pop in and visit her wonderful blog).
I also needed to add the "Pass it forward" symbol to my blog(done).
The pay it forward idea is an act of kindness without expecting anything in return.The first 3 visitors to leave a comment wanting to join in will receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days of joining in.I'm happy to send internationally.These 3 visitors must have there own blog and be prepared to do the same for their first 3 visitors.
If you'd like to join just leave a comment and I will get in touch with you re:colours,likes/dislikes and snail mail address.

4 comments:

princess pudge said...

i'm in! how can i not be in!

barb's creations said...

First spot is now taken by Princess Pudge.
Two more spots to be filled if anyone's interested in joining in the PIF kindness.
I'll keep checking the comments for anyone else who'd like to join.Barb

Vicki ♥ said...

Barb what a wonderful idea. I will put the heart on my blog and do the same as you. Pay it forward to three people.

barb's creations said...

Tozz,
Have added you to my list of PIF kindness.
One more spot to fill if anyone's interested in joining.I don't mind posting internationally.Barb