Monday, December 15, 2008

secret santa swap: IT'S ARRIVED!!!


Finally I can post pictures of the secret santa swap items I sent to my partner in faraway Lebanon,Tennese.It travelled all the way from Australia to America.
Judy was my secreat swap partner and she sent me a beautiful thank you letter for the gift I sent to her.I'm glad to hear it has arrived safely and she is already putting the items to good use in the lead up to Christmas.Thank you Judy for being my swap partner I had soooo much fun making up these items for you and I hope you enjoy them for many years to come.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Barb..... OH WOW they are absolutely spectacular!! I love the gorgeous colours too...really beautiful. Glad they got to their new & much appreciated new home.

You gals have been such an awesome bunch of ladies in this Honeypot swap. It's been my pleasure to host this event & get to know some wonderful new friends & their blogs.

Take care... may your day be filled with creative stitching & festive inspiration!

Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas & New Year.

hugs
xoxo

Debs said...

Barb you do such beautiful work. There's another little basket again and the colours are just so perfect. Well done.

Vicki ♥ said...

Oh wow.....Barb you have really got into the Christmas spirit with all you have sewn. They look lovely and I especially love the Santa Cornicopia. Lovely colours too.

princess pudge said...

hmm, that corny looks might familiar ;) you really do do immaculate work barb!