Sunday, May 3, 2009

Snickerdoodles Bag Swap....




This is the second beautiful bag I received in my bag swaps.It came all the way from New Zealand and by the sounds of it poor Heather had as much trepidation as I did as this was her first ever swap.Well let me put your fears to rest Heather I absolutely love the bag you sent me and all the little extras as well! It was made up with all sorts of pinks my new best colour....You have nothing to worry about with your stitching I think you did a wonderful job with it and it just makes the bag shine.I want to thank you for making this swap such an enjoyable one and for being my swap partner in this your first swap,what an honour!

I was a bit nervous about making my one (3rd picture with the blue bird) as the partner I was making it for was none other than Darlene one of the founders of the Snickerdoodles site!But after the initial fright I got to gathering my patterns and searching for the perfect one for her.Alas I couldn't find one to totally fit what I had in mind so I butchered about three patterns to make up a bag from them all.I think it turned out real well and by her comments she's left I think she's pretty happy with it.I also wanted to thank Ashlei,Darlene's daughter for helping with the partner selections.

4 comments:

Margarita said...

Wow you have been busy Barb, I like them all.

Vicki ♥ said...

Love the bags Barb....they are gorgeous!!

Darlene said...

Barbara... it was my pleasure to receive such a gorgeous bag from you... it was absolutely beautiful.... thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the lovely extras. A bonus thank you from Ashlei also.

ps; my note book is going to become my personal little design /idea book!!

BlessedCP said...

These bags are BEAUTIFUL! I would love to be a part of a swap like that. Where did you find out about it?