Monday, November 28, 2011

Busy,busy,busy.....


I've been baking anzacs for my dad,soon to make more....

Started re-stitching these blocks again with DMC threads instead of Anchor which bled orange all over one of my first set of these blocks and discouraged me so much I haven't even looked at them for well over a year.....back on track and hope to keep up with these into the new year as my UFO to finish.
I've also been busy stitching up a storm for my Santa Sack swap partner Karen,these are now on their way to her as I posted this parcel off to her after work today.I'll post photo's of all the pressies I made/bought for her after she opens them Christmas morning.
Soooo a very busy few weeks.......and,and,and......it's offficial I'm now on Uni holidays till Febuary next year woooo hooo I'm going to let my crafty mojo start getting to work,you aint seen nothing yet!!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your Stitchery Barb - what a shame about the Anchor thread problem though. Just as well you're on break now - there's always so much to do as Christmas approaches!

Anonymous said...

lol,way to go Barb,your on fire.

Bev C said...

Hello Barb,

Lovely stitchery,your Dad will love the Anzac biscuits.
Happy stitching.
Bev.xoxo

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Barb, the bikkies look yummy. What a nusance about the Anchor threads. I recently bought a bundle of Anchor variegated from the U.K. I will have to keep that in mind. :( Enjoy your break- you have really earned it. hugs, Sandy.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love Anzac biscuits....your stitching is lovely Barb..

Ondrea said...

Good to see you back Barb.

Liz said...

Pleased your dad is up to eating the Anzacs. Your stitchery is beautiful, a shame about the "run' Congrats with finishing this year at uni.:)