Friday, November 4, 2011

What I've been up to while blogger's been playing up on me....

 Remember this?? I started working on this crocheted blanket a few months ago got distracted working on other things and uni assignments and put it down till just recently I've been working on it and it's gone from this to.....
 To this,boy has it grown.I've nearly finished it I just need to do about another nine rows of ripple then I'll start on the border.I love the colours I chose for this blanket,very spring-like :)
I also participated in the fat 1/4 swap and these are the lovely fat 1/4' my partner Leonie for the month of October sent me,thanks Leonie I love them.
I love the combination of red and white together,I must hunt out my redwork stitcheries for a Bronwyn Hayes quiltI have planned for this fabric and start finishing them off,maybe over my uni holidays for Christmas break which is near the end of this month??
P.S:The title of the post is because blogger in its wisdom decided my blog was spam and I couldn't access it :(

8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful Barb

Anonymous said...

very nice Barb and that fabric is so pretty.

Barb said...

I agree it is very pretty!

Tatkis said...

Lovely colours of the blanket! Just one step to finish :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Quilt Kitty said...

Love the blanket Barb. Every time I see your work I think I must give crochet another try after doing my share of granny squares in my teens. Tracee xx

Mistea said...

Lovely Ripples - those colours look gorgeous together.
Have fun with your red and white project.

sandra said...

Your blanket looks gorgeous, love the colors.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Lovely, Barb. You're going great guns!!! :)