Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July……

Today was our day to open our Christmas in July parcels and let me tell you I was blown away by all the gorgeous goodies my partner Lynda sent me. First out of the express parcel tumbled this little guy all dressed for Christmas……..he certainly gave me a good chuckle!

DSCF7830

Next up was “R” for reindeer…….

DSCF7835

A gorgeous Gail Pan Christmas wall hanging, totally gorgeous! Lynda’s stitching is so tiny and neat and I can’t wait for Christmas so I can hang this beauty up.

Next up was the letter “S” for stocking…….

DSCF7833

Two very cute felt applique stockings which will look lovely hanging from my tree this year.

Next up was the letter “T” for tree and Lynda made me this beautiful zippered pouch which I’ve decided to use for one of my smaller crochet projects to take to work with me….

DSCF7831

Inside the pouch Lynda also included some pretty Christmas ribbons and DMC threads which will come in handy with some of the Christmas stitching’s I’ve been prepping to start on soon……. But wait there’s more….

DSCF7832

Lynda also included a little bling for my Christmas tree in shiny pink, doesn’t ducky look happy nestled in beside them  Smile

I just want to give a big thank you to Lynda for my gorgeous swap parcel and to Cheryll our fantastic swap momma for organising such an awesome swap!!

I’m still waiting to hear if my swap partner has received her parcel yet so I wont post any pictures of what I made her till I get confirmation that she’s opened her parcels  Smile

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb you have received a beautiful parcel there from Lynda,love the pretty reindeer wall hanging,well done Ly da and enjoy Barb.xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb you have received a beautiful parcel there from Lynda,love the pretty reindeer wall hanging,well done Ly da and enjoy Barb.xx

Christine M said...

Hi Barb. Lynda has certainly spoilt you with those lovely Christmas goodies. Everything is so gorgeous.

Susan said...

How exciting! Lots of lovely gifts, and the next Christmas really isn't very far away.

Fiona said...

what a fun parcel....
Hugz

Simone Harding said...

Hi Barb. Some great gifts there.

marina said...

great gifts Barb,
love your festive rubber ducky too,how funny.

Cheryll said...

Gorgeous gifts Barb... why not link up over on the Christmas in July blog so everyone can see your beauties... :)
Thanks for joining in again...

Noela said...

Barb, Gorgeous gifts from Lynda hugs.....

KERYN B said...

Barb what a wonderful haul of goodies - who's a lucky ducky.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Ducky looks very happy; beautiful gifts xx

Maria said...

Such a fun parcel of goodies you received from Lynda..

Helen said...

Beautiful gifts, wonderful bag of goodies !!

Karen said...

Lovely gifts and gorgeous stitching.

Jo said...

Make sure you keep little sucky close by to keep things in good order. Nice gifts you got. Enjoy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Barb, you have been totally spoilt by Lynda....gorgeous gifts

Cheryl said...

Such gorgeous gifts from Lynda Barb - she is such a beautiful sewer

Sue2sew said...

Lovely gifts from Lynda . I especially like the felt stockings. Enjoy, Sue.