Sunday, July 20, 2014

Uh Oh…….it’s Sharon’s fault!

DSCF7822

Yep……another addiction has just begun and it’s all SHARON'S fault!!!

I found I had a few smaller scraps of wool left over from my squares and since Sharon was very helpful and sent me a link to the tutorial I thought I’d try making one of these African-flower hexagons MMmmm let’s just say I don’t think this will be  the only one LOL. Oh well it’s just another great way to use up my even smaller scraps, thanks Sharon Smile

DSCF7823

I also decided to utilise Shez's birthday gift she made for me to store the squares for another small baby blanket  in it, just look how nicely they fit in there all those pretty squares sitting so nicely waiting to have there final cream edging added to them Smile Thanks Shez it’s the perfect size for this project and it’s lovely to be able to just zip it up and take with me wherever I go.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kiddo your crochet always looks so beautiful and love how they fit in the case i have been meaning to make one for myself,one day,lol.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your blocks look gorgeous!

Melody said...

absolutely beautiful

Cheryl said...

Barb love the African Flower hexagons - so pretty, but then you do an amazing job with all your lovely crocheting

Karen said...

Not a bad addiction to have when it comes to this colder weather. They are looking great.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

So happy to be returning g the favour :). Hugs

Susan said...

So good when we can share . . the blame!! That is really pretty

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Barb....

Wendy said...

Beautiful crochet squares and I love the beautiful crochet hexie!