Saturday, November 29, 2014

Santa Sack swap, Parcels received,parcels sent, lots happening here….

DSCF8130

these gorgeous parcels arrived in my letter box yesterday from my Santa Sack swap partner Dasha and one of them had a sticky note attached to it telling me to open it, well I’m not going to argue with being told to open a gift!!

DSCF8133

This beautiful Santa sack was inside this parcel, Dasha's done a lovely job with the applique and it’s already stuffed full with the rest of the gifts waiting for our swap mumma to tell us when we can open them Smile

DSCF8119

These are the gifts I sent of to Dasha which she’s let me know have arrived safe and sound at her place after a little detour to her neighbours house .

DSCF8128

I also posted of a couple of parcels whilst at the post office picking up my parcel from Dasha, this one went of to…….….well you really didn’t expect me to tell you did you Smile

DSCF8129

I also sent of this parcel but you’ll also have to waitl to find out what’s inside these packages….come on Christmas don’t be late!!!

12 comments:

Helen said...

Lots of beautiful wrapped parcels just waiting to be opened :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb,how exciting ,lots of gorgeous gifts, so pleased for you.xx

Maria said...

Love this time of year. Lots of parcels flying around.

Susan said...

Bloggers are keeping the Post Office very busy.

Karen S said...

Well done on all the finishes and enjoy your parcel.

Jocelyn said...

Oh what fun. I still use everything you sent to me one Christmas. I especially love my little doll and the embroidered pillow. Thank you again :-)

KERYN B said...

Looks like a whole lot of joy wrapped up in red paper...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

ooohhhh.......so very exciting.....

Cheryl said...

Such a fun time Barb. Lots of gorgeous parcels

Anthea said...

so much Festive goodness, Barb! you can tell me who you're sending to, I won't tell, I promise, LOL x

Jo said...

Oh so many parcels.... No peeking. How hard is it....

Ondrea said...

Hehehe, one of those parcels arrived at my place. Doing the impatient happy dance.