Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Travelling Treasures has landed!!

Travelling Treasures

Monday saw the arrival of the “Travelling Treasures” parcel in my post box. I’ve been trying to join in the fun of this swap for ages and more so since the cross stitch material was added to the parcel, I’ve recently started this craft up again and it’s nearly impossible to find any material that isn’t white or cream at my local spotlight so that was eagerly snaffled up…….

DSCF7987

Here’s a look at the collective goodies that arrived in the parcel…..

The Travelling Treasures originated from Debbie over at Sweet little Cottage and if you’d like to join in the fun just leave a comment on this post stating that you’d like to join in the fun ( only open to Australian and NZ residents to keep the postage down ) All you need to do is…..

1 ) Decide what you’d like to keep from the parcel

2 ) Replace what you choose with something of equal loveliness

3 ) Announce on the 20th of the month the new person you are sending it on too

DSCF7988

And these are the items I selected from the parcel…..I know, I know I’ve been a greedy little piggy but below is what I’ve added to the parcel to make up for my pigginess Smile

DSCF7989

Two Marg Low patterns, two fat 1/4’s and two cottage garden threads…..

DSCF7990

Here’s a picture of all that will be in the next parcel, so if you want to join in the fun leave a comment on this blog post and I’ll be drawing a name on the 20th for one lucky person Smile

13 comments:

Anthea said...

not piggy at all , Barb! lovely items taken, equally lovely items added...
I know what you mean about x-stitch fabric availability - that's why i buy it at craft shows or sometimes online

Melody said...

Gorgeous things. I've already had the parcel visit me so I won't enter the draw but good luck to the entrants, this is heaps of fun

Binsa said...

Love to be in the draw Barb, sounds like fun.Warm Regards, O'faigh

Anonymous said...

hi Barb not not piggy at all,love what you took out and put in,please dont include me in the draw,see you soon my friend.xx

Sue said...

I've only seen these done in the USA, never seen one here.
I would love to be part of it, some really interesting things in it

Sue said...

I've only seen these done in the USA, never seen one here.
I would love to be part of it, some really interesting things in it

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous selection of goodies, I see Santa (We love love love christmas) I am sure he would love to spend some time at my house :-)

Cheryl said...

So many gorgeous goodies in there. Think you were very contained with all that lovliness. Sounds fun Barb - would love to be included in the draw

Cheryl said...

So many gorgeous goodies in there. Think you were very contained with all that lovliness. Sounds fun Barb - would love to be included in the draw

Noela said...

Great parcel Barb. Would love to join in the fun. Hugs.....

Karen S said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun with this parcel. I won't participate but I do hope the next person enjoys it.

debbie said...

Congratulations, Barb. I see some yummy things in the parcel. I wonder where it will go next? Thanks for playing along. xx debbie

Cheryll said...

WooHoo... EnJoY !