Monday, January 26, 2015

Christmas through The Year

DSCF8457

I finally finished putting this stitchery together last weekend but only just found the time to take a photo of it, this one is for me but I think I can see another one or two being worked on as I loved making this one up Smile So this is officially my first Christmas finish for 2015 with Anni Down’s Christmas freebie coming in a close second.

I’ll be linking this up with Anthea who hosts this special event each month and gets us motivated to finish of our Christmas projects and into the finish basket, so a big thank you to Anthea!!! Smile

19 comments:

Janet said...

Very pretty! Another Christmas finish and it is only January!!

Barb said...

You are getting a head start, looks wonderful!

Karen S said...

A beautiful stitchery. Great finish.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Barb x

Ondrea said...

OOooo I must start mine. Yours looks fantastic!

Susan said...

Lovely.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful stitchery Barb. Hugs,xx

Susan said...

Lovely Barb......definitely time to keep one for yourself.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitchery Barb.

Fiona said...

beautiful...
Hugz

Leanne said...

Thats a beautiful finish Barb.

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb this is gorgeous,guess what i had that trace out to do you one for last xmas,but didnt get it started,lol,great minds think alike,lol.xx

Anthea said...

Very beautiful work there Barb & thanks for joining with me again for CTTY!

Sisbabestitches said...

It's gorgeous Barb! Really love the fabric used to frame it :)

marina said...

such beautiful finishes Barb,
good luck with your deadline for the crochet blanket, I am sure you will make it!

Annie said...

Love the fabric aripoundvthe stitchery.

Christine M said...

A great finish, Barb. It looks lovely.

Sue said...

Hi could you please tell me the name of the lovely christmas stitchery you have done. Thanks. cheers Sue

Sue said...

Love your crocheting as well!!!