For our first Friday Night With friends I started a new project as you do LOL….
I have had this Hatched and patched pattern in my stash for a while, traced out,parlan attached to the back with the threads stashed all ready to be worked on for at least a couple of years nowI hope to have this one finished soon. I have traced another one of this pattern and a few more stitcheries to be worked on over 2015 for the gift box, but this one will be for me woooo hoooo
I’ve also decided to join in with Terry again with her stitch-a-long and hope to use up my big box of 2 1/2’ squares from my stash for this project which will be starting in March, if you’d like to join in just pop over to Terry's blog and let her know you’re interested Below is a picture I’ve borrowed from Terry’s blog to show you the one I’m thinking of doing with my scraps….
I’ve also decided to renew my swap pledge with Cheryll, our swap mamma for 2015….
MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE
I Barb will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.
This I sewomly pledge....