Monday, July 27, 2015

Scandinavian Roses update…..

DSCF9013

Going back through my blog I realised I haven’t shown a photo of this stitchery project since May……gives wrist a small tap and making tut, tut sounds!

DSCF9062

So this is where I’m at with this project, slowly but surely it’s getting stitched in-between my other crafty pursuits and work/home commitments but I am getting there! I’m hoping to get blocks 5 & 6 prepped and ready to be able to start working on once this block is finished Smile

10 comments:

Ondrea said...

Looking great!

KERYN B said...

absolutely beautiful Barb..

Melody said...

You are doing a beautiful job with this lovely design

Susan said...

Its a beautiful project - not to be rushed at all.

Dasha said...

Gorgeous Barb!

marina said...

such a lovely stitchery. gotta love a long term project.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful Barb xxx

Jo said...

I find this stitching is slow but it is always there when needed.. Good on you

Helen said...

Love this quilt your blocks are gorgeous Barb !

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looking great Barb. It is such a beautiful design xx