Monday, May 9, 2016

I'm back.....finally

20160417_114918-1

I finally finished block four of my “Scandinavian Roses” block by Rosalie Quinlan.

20160417_115140

I then started working on block five Smile

20160502_164349-1

Worked a bit more on this stitchery by Leanne Beasley called “Sew, laugh, love” it’s a big one but just lovely to pick up and add a bit more to it every now and then.

I’ve also been working on a couple of crocheted blankets which I’ll try and get a photo of soon, I’m nearly finished a couple of my big long-term projects but you know me I’ve already got my fingers itching to start on a couple of new ones waiting for me in their respective wool bags LOL.

20160307_171731

Still working on my Scandinavian inspired ripple blanket, about another 20 – 30 rows and it will be finished….. it’s lovely to work on in the evening with the cooler weather we’re having Smile

20160117_173416

Just about to declare this African flower hexie blanket finally finished….I have enough of the grey to maybe squeeze out another two rows worth of flower edgings but just can’t decide if I want to commit to making anymore but knowing me ( a glutton for punishment)  this feeling will soon pass and I’ll decide to go for it LOL….what do you think keep going or stop?? I’ll be back soon with more of what I’ve been up to in my blog absemce over the next week or so Smile 

11 comments:

Maria said...

You have been busy working on your lovely stitcheries...
Your crocheted ripple blanket looks great and I love the African Flower one... I am sure you will make the rest of the flowers to finish it....

Jo said...

Go for it. Use up that wool.
Love your stitching. You are keeping busy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow ...so many amazing projects💗💗💗💗

Helen said...

Beautiful projects !!

Susan said...

Hi Wow you have been busy as always. love your work!!

Anonymous said...

Ahi Barb,wow I love seeing your work, well done my friend and good to see you back xx

kiwikid said...

Nice to see you back Barb, your stitcheries are lovely and as always your crochet is amazing!!!

Sisbabestitches said...

Gosh I love the colours in your newest ripple blanket! Such lovely stitching projects you've been keeping busy with :)

Binsa said...

Hi Barb, I loved your post to see the projects you are working on beautiful crochet work. Regards Lyn

Ondrea said...

Your stitcheries are so pretty. LOve your crocheting , as usual. Guess what I have started? Another crocheted blanket with yarn I ordered from the UK again. I have just blogged it.

Anthea said...

lovely to see your post, Barb... the red stitching is coming along beautifully, and of course your crochet is always lovely to see... x