Sunday, March 27, 2016

TRIANGLE REVEAL....Friday Night Sew In final results


Today saw me finish putting this gorgeous bag together, I've never worked with crocheted triangles so it was a big learning curve for me. I fell in love with the bag design by "Sue Pinner" when I bought the February Homespun magazine issue and it's taken me all this time to gather my courage to attempt it :) I've made lots and lots of fabric bags but I've never attempted making one in crochet till now and I have to say I'm tickled pink with how it's turned out, it took me about a week from start to finish to complete this bag.......I think I have a new triangle addiction to feed now and I can see some bunting being made with these triangles to grace my sewing room. 


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

well my friend you sure have puled it off it looks fantastic and so trendy,you are a very clever chicky,so proud you went outside your comfort zone xx

Cheryll said...

Well done Barb... I enjoyed sitting with you at FNSI...xox

Maria said...

No wonder you are snuffed with your crocheted bag, it's gorgeous. Well done Barb...

Binsa said...

Hello Barb such gorgeous work love it.Regards lyn

Helen said...

Looks fabulous Barb !

Jo said...

That's come together really well. Have you lined the bag at all. Your crochet is so even

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Oh my goodness, you are dynamite

kiwikid said...

That is amazing Barb, well done speedy one!!!

Cheryl said...

Barb this is so gorgeous. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love it Barb xxxxx

Ondrea said...

You never cease to amaze me girl! Only a week? It is awesome! So colourful too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Iris said...

Looks absolutely fabulous!

Radka said...

It's lovely :-)
xx

Fiona said...

it's a fantastic bag.. well done
Hugz

Kim said...

Wow that bag is amazing how clever are you.

The Sloan Patch said...

So vibrant...great job!

marina said...

Gorgeous bag just wasn't quick enough kidnapping it!