Thursday, March 17, 2016

Finally another finish....


I've had this stitchery finished for at least a year maybe even more truth be told but finally I sat down and cut it out, lined it with some Bonnie & Camille fabric from my stash and  finally made it up over the long weekend....it's brilliant to finally have something out of my WIP pile and into the finished basket, this is another project that is for me after making a few last year for gifts ...now to decide what project will go in it??? decisions, decisions LOL.


15 comments:

Raewyn said...

Such a lovely finish - well done on getting it done in the end! Hope you can find a project for it :-)

KERYN B said...

Barb it is just beautiful, good on you for a finish.

Ondrea said...

Beautiful. Lol, I made one for myself years ago and have used it but have no idea where it is now. Time to tidy the sewing room again I think.

Susie said...

Gosh it's gorgeous. Looks very useful too

Christine M said...

Looks great Barb. Lucky me has the one that you made for one of our swaps!

Fiona said...

That is so pretty Barb
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done on your very pretty finish xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Spectacular xxx

Jo said...

That shouldn't be hard

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous finish Barb

Lainey said...

What a beautiful finish!

Simone Harding said...

It is gorgeous Barb.

Sheryl said...

This is a lovely design, what a lovely finish.

Melody said...

Such a beautiful finish

Anthea said...

It's just gorgeous Barb... I love that design... I'm sure you'll be using it very soon!
x