Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Busy, busy, busy....



Slowly getting back into doing some sewing for myself, I've had this pattern traced out for ages and it's been waiting for at least a year for me to pick up and start it...I'm .enjoying the varied colours after working with one colour for my Scandinavian roses blocks. This lovely stitchery is called SEW LAUGH LOVE By: Leanne's House ( Leanne Beasley ) I hope to work on this in-between my other many craft projects I have on the go at the moment LOL.


6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Must pull mine out..... Have about the same or a little more done..... It's a lovely stitchery..

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is a lovely stitchery...enjoy!

Cheryl said...

Love this one Barb. Nice to do something for you for a change

Ondrea said...

OMG! MIne has been finished for years now but I still haven't mounted it. It is actually on my OPAM list but I need help stapling it to the canvas. Enjoy stitching it.

Fiona said...

lovely - I can see there is a lot of stitching to be done there
Hugz

Susan said...

Enjoy it - I love mine...looking forward to seeing it all done.