Monday, March 7, 2016

Catching up with friends.....

Saturday before last saw me and my sister Anne heading off to Gisborne to meet up with some very special ladies, above is a photo of what was in my lucky dip parcel I brought for our swap the theme this time was "Birds" and Elyte was the lucky one to pick this from our swap parcels.

This is the beautiful swap item I received from Jo, isn't it gorgeous....beautiful as well as extremely practical. Thanks JO I love it :)


And of course what would the day be without some funny business and shenanigans LOL....good one Marg!

Then it was Christine's turn to photo bomb our attempts at taking  a serious photo, should have known this wouldn't have been an easy task with these gals involved :)




Here is a photo of some the beautiful swap items.....


And the rest of the swap items, these girls all do such beautiful work and it is such a fun day when we get together...... I can't wait for our next catch up in May bring it on I say :)

12 comments:

Cheryll said...

Spending time with all those wonderful ladies is well worth the wait... & swapping all those gorgeous gifts...BoNuS... xox

Anonymous said...

Hi my gorgeous friend,wasnt it a fun filled day and those swap gifts were awesome,i love this group of friends,hanging out till our next visit Barb xx

Maria said...

pleased you had a great time with all the ladies and you all made and received lovely gifts...

Melody said...

Sso sorry I couldn't make it. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Can't wait to catch up. Thank you once again for my beautiful birthday gift

KERYN B said...

Looks like a really wonderful day Barb, your bag was just beautiful.

Ondrea said...

Oh my! All those projects are awesome! JUst like all you girls.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What ab awesome day xxx

Cheryl said...

Another fun day Barb. Gorgeous swap projects

Jo said...

Oh so much fun. Love to see the photos and relive the day....

Willsquiltnsew said...

Hehehe.....fun, fun, fun. Loved all the swaps.

Elyte said...

It was such a fun day and I love my bag. It has been out with me a few times already.
And there is one lonely Tim Tam left.
I didn't get any good photos of you and your gift.

Anthea said...

Oh those girls bombing the photos gave me a good laugh Barb! Glad to see everyone had a great time!