Monday, August 15, 2016

Girls day out in Ballan....

 
Saturday saw me head off to Ballan with my sister Anne to meet up with Shez, Liz and Rosalie.

 
We also timed it so we could attend the farmers market that was being held on the Saturday and we were not disappointed, this bread came home with me to have with my home made pea & ham soup MMmm very crunchy and full of seeds.

 
Sprung making some purchases.....



 Trying to take a selfie and finally succeeding LOL....after many, many attempts!

 
Having fun with friends is the best!


buying more gorgeous stuff at a beautiful shop in town called D & M Trader,s 147 Inglis Street, Ballan.....Dean & Matthew are a scream and couldn't have been more helpful :)
 


 
And here I am trying out my ballet moves..... I had a ball and can't wait for another chance to catch up with these lovely ladies again, it was such a fun and special day :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb it sure was a fun day my friend ,lots of laughs, yes we loved our bread too can't wait to catch up again my lovely friend xx

Helen said...

Looks like a great day out with lovely friends :)

Deb R said...

Looks like a wonderful day !!

Ondrea said...

Lol, I think they put something in your lunch ! Lovely pics of you all. Enjoy your bread and soup.

Fiona said...

How fun Barb, so great to get together
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

Such a fun day out.....