Sunday, January 8, 2017

What I've been up to....

 I finished working on the 4ply version of the owl blanket but decided to just add the mandala to the middle instead of the owl.  I really loved making this blanket and it stretched my capabilities with all the new stitches in the pattern that I hadn't tried before and I'll  definitely be making another one for me in 8ply for my sewing room 😊
 Here is a close up of all the different stitches...just soooo pretty!
 I've also been organizing and labelling my stitching projects I have on the go, it's getting much too hot now to do as much crochet and these projects have been neglected too long so it's now time to focus my attention on them and start getting them over the finish line 😊
 I also spent more time going through all my patterns and funally labelling and filing them away in these pretty cabinets.....
This one is just for my Christmas patterns....MMmmm me thinks I like Christmas lol. I'll be back soon with an update and photos of the Christmas swaps I was in....lets just say I was once again thoroughly spoilt by my friends again 😊

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb,your blanket looks fantastic,love the drawers for your patterns,well done my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Spectacular blanket 👏💖💖💖

creations.1 said...

Your blanket is gorgeous! Sorting patterns and projects - always on my list of things to do!!

Fiona said...

that blanket is so pretty, I just love the colours .... your sewing room organisation is inspirational!!! looks so much better than the piles of papers I have... hmmmmm maybe I need to go shopping
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Your blanket is beautiful Barb, love the colours you have used. Looks like younare getting super organised in your sewing room. Think Imhave picked up before that you like Christmas!! Lol!

Ondrea said...

OH MY!!!!!! THat blanket is gorgeous!!!! LOve the colours. Just beautiful. You are so clever. Now, that is a great idea to store your patterns. Mine are just overflowing in a basket. Alas, I have run out of room. So good to se you back. Happy New Year!

Dasha said...

Such gorgeous colours in that blanket. It is really beautiful Barb. Love the little filing system you have there.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous blanket Barb and you are sooo organised with everything being filed away in those really cute filing cabinets, what a great start to the new year.

Health is Wealth said...

Apna Showroom Baby Boys and Baby Girl's Woollen Sweaters Designer - Fancy - Attractive (Multicolour, 0-3 Months)
Designer clutcher clips for hair combo set for women Girls or ladies 12 piece(Premium Quality) | Apna_Showroomwith desent look
Hair Clutcher Combo Party Wear for Women and Girls Apna Showroom (Multicolour) - Set of 12 Piece
Apna Showroom Women's Combo of Plastic Hair Clutcher Clip (Multicolour) - Pack of 12 Pieceswith desent look
Apna_showroom_Hair clip clutcher for Girls or ladies or women combo (Premium Quality) with desent look
Apna Showroom Women's Combo of Plastic Hair Clutcher Clip (Multicolour) - Pack of 12 Pieces