Sunday, March 12, 2017

I'm back finally.....lots of firsts happening here!!

 I've been very busy while I've been absent on my blog making premmie baby beanies for a friend to donate to one of our local hospitals....
 I also finally took my courage in both hands and attempted a "call the midwife" blanket using a soft variegated 4 ply....
 I love how the light flickers over the blanket picking up the different colours...
 Here is a picture of my last lot of premmie beanies which have been delivered and I'm now working on my next lot to give in May 😀
 This is another first for me a pixelated fox cushion I made for my sister for Christmas, l can see another being made for me soon...

 I've also been working on this beauty a blanket called "granny goes large" designed by Cherry heart blog fame, this is such a delight to pick up and work on in-between other projects....
 I also made my first crocheted shawl called "Angel wings" designed by Sue Pinner, it's just gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it this winter hopefully I wont look too much like a crocheting nana lol..


 I've also been stitching for swaps
Another swap item, love the fanric in this one 😀
well thats a little pictorial of what's been keeping me busy over the last few months, I've also just been taking some me time to relax, de-clutter & and work on setting up my new sewing room which I'm enjoying very much. Sooo no promises on when I'll be posting again but it will happen when I have more projects  I want to share with you all 😀

10 comments:

Beth J said...

Welcome back. Thanks for sharing what you have been up to.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love all the preemie hats and blankets--
all your projects are so lovely and alot of work--you do keep that needle flying--
and I see you break it up some with some cute sewing--
I am presently knitting some preemie sweaters--need to do some hats to go with them--
enjoy the moments,di

sunny said...

Lots of fun crocheting happening at your house! I usually have a baby afghan in process, because it's one craft that I can work on in the car. Your little variegated blanket is adorable.

Ondrea said...

OMG! I was about to email you LOL.Wondered if you are okay. Lots of beautiful projects there. Looove your angel shawl and all those baby things are so sweet. All a baby things are sweet to me lately hehehe.)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Look at you.....super woman ....awesome finishe💖💖💖💖💖💖

Anonymous said...

Hi my lovely friend,you sure have been busy,lovely work Barb,looking forward to catching up soon xxxx

Anthea said...

So much snuggly-ness in one post Barb! Beautiful work... You know I love crochet, but don't know how to do it myself, it's on my 'gonna learn' list!

elliek said...

Love the Call the Midwife blankie

Sok Sareth said...

Such a lovely collection of gifts Barb - happy belated birthday. Lots of beautiful work too - I love the fine crochet. xx
ลา ลีกา สเปน

ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...









i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












































































































































































hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346