Thursday, October 22, 2009

Angel Swap has arrived!!



Finally I've been able to take photo's of my gorgeous handmade items sent by "Isabella" from the Netherlands.This parcel of goodies was like a lucky dip and every new parcel brought forth lovely handmade goodness and a few little extras that Isabella included with the swap.

Isabella sent me a lovely handmade journal with my initial appliqued onto it with a felt flower in the corner as well as a little scissor case with the cutest tiny scissors inside and a heart shaped needle caes that opens out like a flower.How beautiful are they!!
Isabella also included some bits and bobs with my swap items.A skein of tuti fruiti thread and boy does it smell yummy,also some pretty green and white beads and some novelty buttons.

All I can say is a big THANK YOU Isabella!! I love them all and I hope the angel who is sending to you is as thoughtful and generous with their handmade lovelies as you have been to me.

7 comments:

Micki said...

Your package is wonderful! Isn't great to get them?
Mine have been so nice!
Enjoy it all!
Micki

zigzago said...

Wow, a wonderfil package, ... it's the first one I see! Hugs, Renata.

Barb said...

How fun!!

Mistea said...

That is a gorgeous lot of loot you have recieved. Lucky You!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Congrats on your goodies! I love all things that are handmade with love!

Have a good weekend.

Jossie said...

Isabella has been very generous. Lovely gifts she sent you.

Lucky-1 said...

How special is this post.??:D Love the colours too.