Tuesday, November 10, 2015

FROM KATE…….THANK YOU!

DSCF9382

A while ago Kate sent out an SOS requesting a particular fabric which I didn’t have in my stash but said I had another that might do from the same range, Kate later got back to me and I ended up sending her the fabric I had, anyone that knows me knows I love to help out and not expect anything in return so I didn’t give it another thought once I popped the fabric in the post to her……

DSCF9384

Imagine my surprise when a few weeks later a parcel arrived from Kate and inside this parcel was this gorgeous wall hanging using fabrics from Bonnie & Camille….. Utterly and totally gobsmacked! Thank you so much Kate !! it will take pride of place in my sewing room.

14 comments:

Melody said...


You have such a kind heart Barb and truly deserve such a beautiful gift.

Michelle Ridgway said...

How lovely of Kate and how lovely of you to help her....so beautiful x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Our Miss Kate is gorgeous lovely surprise 😍😍😍

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb it's gorgeous,Kate did tell me she had made it for you,you have a beautiful heart my friend and Kate was so lovely as well,blogging friends sure are the best,I love what Kate has made you,enjoy my friend xx

kiwikid said...

Isn't that lovely Barb, quilty friends are just the best...lovely surprise for you.

Yvonne W said...

What a great exchange--lovely.

Cheryl said...

How lovely Barb. You are so very thoughtful, so nice to be spoilt in return

Dasha said...

Whata a lovely surprise. All the better because you had no idea it was coming.

Kim said...

That is so pretty.

Fiona said...

lovely surprise... it is so pretty
Hugz

Ondrea said...

How thoughtful and such a wonderful surprise. IT is always good to help out when we can but we don't expect anything in return which makes it even lovelier.

Bev C said...

Hello Barb,

Two people making the world a better place.

Happy days and enjoy that amazing gift from Kate.

Bev.

Show and Tell said...

Hi Barb,

I hope you are still enjoying your little mini quilt....I have been a bit absent in Blog Land as of late and was having a little read of my favourite blogs and came across this post.....hugs Kate x

Health is Wealth said...


how to stop hair fall and hair loss control Hair regrow with in 10 days Naturally
pelvic floor exercises for men - Hardcore Erection -Erectile dysfunction cure at home - Do one thing
Urine Leakage - Urinary incontinence in women - Urinary tract infection cure easily within in 7 day
Rounded butt workout and boobs exercise - Breast duo within 10 days - Do one thing
Best Sex position to get pregnant easily and fast - Do One Thing
Best Husband v/s Bad Husband - Real Fact - How to become Best Husband - Do One Thing
Women's orgasm - fully satisfaction - Do One Thing