Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Just because……

This arrived in the mail for me, totally unexpected from Helen when I checked who the sender was Hhhmmm I wasn’t expecting anything from Helen so quickly opened it to discover this gorgeous pincushion  Smile

DSCF9439

As Helen's note states it’s a “Just because” gift I was so surprised and couldn’t stop smiling and looking at it! Helen even personalised it with my initial in the middle of the hexie, soooo love it Helen and feeling very spoilt and loved so thank you, you made my day! Hoping we can catch up sometime next year for me to give you a great big hug!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb you so deserve this and what a lovely thing for Helen to do ,enjoy your new gift my lovely friend xx

Dasha said...

Surprise gifts are so special. What a lovely gesture from Helen

Melody said...

I got one too...isn't Helen wonderful

KERYN B said...

Really beautiful Barb...Helen is such a beautiful person.

Christine M said...

How lovely of Helen to make you that, Barb. I'm sure you'll love using it.

Ondrea said...

What a beautiful gift from Helen . Some people really know how to put a smiles on our faces and you are certainly one of them too.

Yvonne W said...

What a special gift from a special friend.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Barb and how very thoughtful of Helen

Helen said...

I am so pleased you like it barb, and yes just because you are such a special and caring person xx

Noela said...

Lovely pin cushion from Helen. It's always so nice to get an unexpected gift. Hugs....

kiwikid said...

That is a beautiful pin cushion and Helen is certainly a lovely person!

Binsa said...

Hello barb just because are the greatest to receive hugs lyn

FAZENDO ARTE said...

Gostei do seu blog...
muito lindo...
Abraço
Leila