Friday, February 20, 2009

Homespun BOM blocks 3 & 4



Finally..... I've finished blocks 3 & 4 of the Homespun BOM.I wasn't too fussed with block 4 as I thought it too plain so I added some zing by changing the background colour to a more vibrant green spot and I must admit I like how it's turned out.
Block three I loved working on.The colours just went so well together and then to finish it off I added a border of a special fat 1/4 a dear friend sent me to use on this BOM project.Thank you Vicki I think it frames the block beautifully.

7 comments:

Domac said...

I like all your blocks. Lovely.

Cheers from Donna in Brisbane

Linda said...

Two more beautiful blocks. It's going to be an amazing quilt!

Vicki ♥ said...

They look ab fab Barb :) and you are a wonderful friend to have also. I am just glad you liked the fabric enough to use it :) Hugs

Margarita said...

lovely Barb I hope mine turn out just as good when I finally get round to doing them.

Karen's Korner said...

Those blocks are looking fanastic.

Kimba4 said...

Barb your blocks are all lovely.

Jules said...

I love your blocks. I am working on them too. I have just about done block three. They are fun to do aren't they.

Jules