Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My mother-in-laws Christmas gift....


These are the cushions I made for my mother-in-law this Christmas.Some of the girls on the forum will recognise the pattern if they're in the sampler block swap as " birds in the air".I really liked doing this block and thought Margaret would like it too.I had a some of the floral and pink left over from the knitting caddy I made her for Christmas last year and thought I'd use them for the cushions.I then sashed them with green to bring a bit of contrast and voila two very pretty pink cushions.

4 comments:

Margarita said...

Very nice Barb, good colours, well done.

Tozz said...

They are very pretty Barb and the colours are great. Should look good no matter where they are put too. :)

princess pudge said...

oh very nice!!!

Lucky-1 said...

Oh they are so pretty :D