Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My mother-in-laws Christmas gift....


These are the cushions I made for my mother-in-law this Christmas.Some of the girls on the forum will recognise the pattern if they're in the sampler block swap as " birds in the air".I really liked doing this block and thought Margaret would like it too.I had a some of the floral and pink left over from the knitting caddy I made her for Christmas last year and thought I'd use them for the cushions.I then sashed them with green to bring a bit of contrast and voila two very pretty pink cushions.

4 comments:

Margarita said...

Very nice Barb, good colours, well done.

Vicki ♥ said...

They are very pretty Barb and the colours are great. Should look good no matter where they are put too. :)

princess pudge said...

oh very nice!!!

Lucky-1 said...

Oh they are so pretty :D