Sunday, March 1, 2009

Melbourne AQC.....I think I went spotty!!




On Saturday after posting of Kari's parcel I went to the Melbourne AQC show with my sister Anne.All I can say is WOW.The venue was certainly big but getting there was a nightmare.We got stuck with roadworks and it took us 25 minutes in one section just to cross over an intersection! Finally we arrived and then we hit the stalls running(well mine was more of a shuffle than a run)These photo's are of some of the things I bought while I was there and it was only after taking the photo's did I realise how much spotty fabric I'd bought....
The pile with the jumbo ric rac I thought would go nicely with the Homespun BOM I'm working on and the red pile I'm putting with my red and white quilt fabric stash that I'm squirelling away to start on when I find a pattern I'd like to use it for.

4 comments:

Clair said...

Love the spots, Barb! With pink and spots and jumbo ricrac you can't go wrong.

Margarita said...

You were busy Barb, but you did a good job of buying lovely stuff, I am envious, I would love to have gone too.

Karen's Korner said...

Got yourself a nice "haul" there Barb. I look forward to seeing the end results.

Debs said...

Oh Barb........I just love the fabric. You lucky girl.