Saturday, March 14, 2009

TA DA.....Teaser revealed



Well girls it's come the time to reveal my little design I've been working on and yes Ondrea you guessed right in it being a bag.I've always confessed to being a bagaholic and decided that enough was enough and I should at least make an attempt to design my own bag from start to finish.So.... here it is.
I love how it's turned out and must admit that the fabric had a lot of sway in what I was designing.I'm still trying to think up a name to call my bag so if you do drop by can you help me out by offering suggestions.

12 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Barb I thought you were making a table runner....your bag looks fabulous and I think maybe you could call it Dallying Zing :)

Because you teased us by dilly dallying along and its orange like zing :)

miss~nance said...

I thought it was a table runner also. BUT I just love this bag. Lvo ethe colurs and your stitcheries are gorgeous. I dont thinki it needs anythign more that Bright & beautiful ( but ai do like Dallying Zing).

Margarita said...

Love it Barb, Well done, I am afraid that I just could not guess what you were making. As for the name I think Vicki has guessed it.

sandra said...

Great bag Barb. I thought of citrus. I think Vicki has just the right name though.

Allison's Page said...

I love the stitchery & the colours, it's great

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely bag !
clares craftroom

Jules said...

Aren't you clever. I love it. Well done.

Jules

MissyMack said...

What a great bag Barb! I love it, and your stitching is so lovely and neat.
I like Vickis name, or how about Spring Fling, or Summer Delight.

Karen's Korner said...

Lovely bag Barb. Being a bit of a bag-a-holic myself I can appreciate the effort that you have put in. It looks like "Spring Fever" to me.

Bluebell said...

Hello, I have only just found your blog and it's great I will visit a lot.

Jane's crafty creations! said...

so beautiful!

Judith Tetley said...

Hi Barb...your bag is gorgeous. I think I would call it 'Butterfly Breeze'.
Kind Regards
Judith
www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com