Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bronwyn Hayes's Swap With Shez!

DSCF7724

Shez never ever disappoints when she’s your swap partner look what she made for me in our one on one swap, not one but two gorgeous linen tea towels with beautifully stitched Bronwyn Haye designs on them, way too good to dry the dishes with I think!

Shez does such tiny and neat stitching but wait there’s more and no it’s not a set of steak knives lol…….

DSCF7722

Shez also included two matching hand towels to go with the tea towels, how spoilt am I!!! But wait Shez also included……

DSCF7721

This beautiful recipe book by Donna hay, I think Shez knows me pretty well by now and knows that I love to cook, I’ve already picked a couple of recipes I’d like to try out…..

DSCF7726

I know my hubby wont eat the fetta one but boy I’d love it for a Sunday brunch when he’s off on a bike ride….all mine and not have to share DIVINE! and the salt & pepper prawns has me drooling on the keyboard as I type lol.

DSCF7725

Another recipe I will definitely have to have a go at is this scrumptious looking apple & blueberry cake MMmmmmm double drooling now!!

Thanks for my gorgeous gifts Shez Smilebut the best thing about our swaps is that I’ve gained such a lovely friend through blogging which to me is priceless.

I also have some more lovely birthday gifts to show everyone that I received on Saturday so I’ll do another post soon with more pictures Smile

11 comments:

Sandi said...

I love your Tea towels and I too think they are too pretty to use but they would look lovely hanging in the kitchen..

Melody said...

Beautiful gifts from our lovely Shez

Anthea said...

No steak knives? What a terrible swap partner, LOL!!
They are beautiful gifts Barb, and yes she knows very well what gifts will make your face & heart smile♥

Shari said...

Beautiful towels...they'll look just lovely hanging up in your kitchen! And I'm sure you'll smile each time you see them.

Karen said...

These are lovely gifts, Barb. Delightful!

Josie said...

I think drying dishes on anything so pretty should be illegal. Shez truly spoiled you with her swap gifts. Hope you enjoy your little brunch when you are next home alone... my mouth is watering for you. :o)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

And what awesome gifts you have received Barb....She is amazing that Shez....

Christine M said...

Shez made you some beautiful gifts, Barb. I think those tea towels are too pretty to use. You wouldn't want to get stained on them.

Susan said...

Shez is the queen of making kitchen accessories. Your gifts are beautiful, and that brunch does sound delicious!

Fiona said...

lovely gifties... you both did so well with your swap.... donna hay has such lovely recipes and they are usually quite easy too... yummuy
Hugz

Noela said...

Shez is one clever lady, lovely gifts made for you Barb. Hugs.....