Friday, May 30, 2014

Chooky’s Birthday weekend celebrations!!

party

This weekend will see me joining Chooky at her chook shed to celebrate her 2nd Birthday. I’ve spent some time today tracing out a stitchery I previously made for Shez last year in our one on one swap and always said I’d make myself one so this weekend will see me start on…….

DSCF7735

This is a gorgeous wall hanging by Anni Downs but I’ll be making mine as a stitchery I even have all the threads etc… together from when I made Shez’s, talk about itching to start on this one! I’ll also be putting this together…..

DSCF7736

After finishing my sister Anne’s blanket last year for Christmas I still had some wool leftover from the project so I thought I’d make her up a matching cushion I just need to put it together which I hope to achieve over this weekend.

DSCF7734

I’ll also be attempting to get this dress sewn together for my Tilda swap as well as put the poor doll out of its misery and sew her arms and legs on. Sunday night will tell how much I actually get done but I know one thing I wont be crafting by myself this weekend just pop over to Chooky's blog to join in the fun, I’ll be sipping my latte and eating cake to keep my strength up this weekend and maybe a chip or two LOL hope to see you there  Smile

9 comments:

Susan said...

Nice selection of projects Barb. I'll see you there....choccies and wine in hand.

Anonymous said...

You will be very busy Barb,see you there my friend,and thankyou my letter came today,thankyou so much,have a lovely weekend my friend.xx

Yvonne W said...

You are going to be very busy this weekend with all those projects. Enjoy the champagne and chips etc

KERYN B said...

You will need a couple of bits of cake to keep up your strength.

Melody said...

Should be lots of fun, love what you plan to sew

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Looking forward to seeing your finishes Barb....party hard!

Fiona said...

A lovely wallhanging to start on.... I will do a bit of secret 'tilda' work this weekend too!
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

lots happening at your place Barb..

Karen said...

You look well organised with your weekend plans. Have fun.