Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Days two, three & four….. the fun continues

DSCF8184

Day two saw me opening this gorgeous carry basket, I’ve long admired Sharon’s baskets since my sister Anne picked one for the Mill Rosie lucky dip at one of our meetings this year and now I have my very own in gorgeous Midwinter Red fabrics!

DSCF8187

Day three I opened this very weighty parcel and out popped these yummy smelling vanilla candles MMmmm I love me some candles!

DSCF8186

Day four I opened up another parcel with this beautiful crochet hook organiser inside, so, so, so me!!! I’ll be putting my most used crochet hooks in this very fancy pouch and it folds up beautifully for easy carrying with my crochet projects. Sharon certainly knows the way to my heart!!

Thanks Sharon I’m feeling very spoilt and can’t wait to see what number five parcel will reveal tomorrow Smile

6 comments:

Maria said...

Lots of beautiful gifts you have received..
Your Charming Stars are looking good..
Love that gorgeous Crochet Rug you finished too.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I am so pleased that you are liking your gifts :o) each and everyone was a joy to make or purchase for you. hugs xx

Jeanette said...

Beautiful gifts from Sharon. Hugs, xx

Ondrea said...

Yum, yum and more yum! Enjoy all your goodies.

Cheryl said...

Ooh just perfect for you Barb

kiwikid said...

Beautiful swap gifts!