Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A couple of new projects started.....

 I couldn't wait to start on this blanket for myself, I just love the brightness of the colours together using just a simple repeat ripple stitch. I'm looking forward to snuggling under it next winter :)
I also started working on a new baby blanket for a co-worker who's expecting a girl, now to wait till later today to find out what colours I can choose for the fourth baby blanket I'll be starting for this year the mum-to-be loves bright colours so I suggested she look on my blog at the latest colours I'm using in the blanket I'm working on for myself and if she's happy with them I'll go and buy a few more balls and start on hers, now to just wait to hear back from her before I can zip of to Spotty for a spot of more wool shopping lol :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb these blankets are so gorgeous,love them and the colours that you use,well done little buddie.xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette said...

2 beautiful blankets. Hugs,xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both are lovely Barb

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Beautiful as always Barb. Very lucky babies. hugs :)

Noela said...

Gorgeous blanket for the baby, love the colours for your blanket. Hugs....

Mistea said...

Pretty blankets.
Love your bright colours.
Enjoy.

Rosie said...

Lovely bright colours for your blanket and I really love the colours of the baby blanket. It's too hot here to even think about blankets!

Ondrea said...

NImble fingers!

Cheryl said...

Love your new ripple blanket - the colors are just gorgeous Barb

Penny said...

Love the colours!