Friday, October 11, 2013

Swaps & Finishes.....

 This is the bag I made for Leanne for her Birthday for the "Let's Celebrate" Swap I joined this year. I had a lot of fun making this bag and I love the colours in the fabric, I may just need to make myself one as I nearly kept this one for myself lol.....
 Inside Leanne's bag were all these sewing related goodies as well as choccies but I forgot to take a photo of those but if you pop over to Leanne's blog at http://lizzie-the-quilter.blogspot.com/ you'll be able to see the photo's she took of what she received in her birthday parcel :)
 This is what I sent our swap Mumma Cheryll for her birthday and I've received an email from her telling me she loves what I sent her so all's good :)
 This is what Narelle sent me for September's fat 1/4 swap, love anything red & white and those buttons are sooooo cute! thanks Narelle everything you sent me will be put to good use :)
This is a belated birthday gift from Wendy, unbeknown to Wendy her birthday parcel that she sent me back in April didn't arrive and on hearing this she sent me a replacement parcel and this is what arrived in my mailbox this week :) Thanks Wendy you're a trooper!! I must admit this missing mail thing has been happening a lot lately this year I wonder what's happening with the mail around these parts :(
So I can now put a few more finishes on my OPAM list for October as I didn't add Leanne's birthday gifts to it last month except for the journal I mad her which I've just realised I haven't posted a photo of so I'll do another post soon with a picture of that as well as an update on the baby blanket I'm working on which has nearly tripled in size due to me being able to work on it for longer as I'm on holidays for the next couple of weeks :)

10 comments:

Melody said...

lots of lovely gifts

Terry said...

Love the bag! What fun colors! :0)

Susan said...

Lots of fun goodies. Love the stitching on the bag.....definitely need one for yourself.

Anonymous said...

love what you sent the girls Barb you sure do put together awesome parcels,i think you create in your sleep,you are amazing my friend,cant wait to see you again,i have your forum xmas gift all wrapped,have a lovely day.xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous gifts for Leanne, Barb - bet she loved them. Also pretty covered journal and fabrics for Cheryll's birthday

Wendy said...

The gifts you made Leanne are gorgeous, love the stitching on the bag.

Christine M said...

So many lovely gifts.

Noela said...

I can understand you not wanting to part with that bag, it is gorgeous. Lots of lovely gifts given and received. hugs.....

Susan said...

Just love that bag!!!! Lovely gifts.

Tatkis said...

Wonderful swaps, I love you bag!

Hugs,
Tatyana