Monday, October 14, 2013

Holidays....

 I finally finished stitching block 4 0f Rosalie Quinlan's "It's a red work Christmas" will get block five ready to start work on tomorrow, I hope it doesn't take as long to finish as this block took!
 First three blocks sewn together, now onto the second row starting with block 5 tomorrow....
This is the journal I sent Leanne for her to open on her actual birthday as she was going away near her birthday we talked it over and decided I would send her main gift once she'd returned from her holidays but I wanted her to have at least a little something from me to open so I sent this to her :)
I was going to post a photo of the pink baby blanket I've been working on but blogger is choosing which photo's I can post and won't let me post it so I'll do another post with a more current update on how much it's grown  real soon :)

14 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your blocks look fantastic...gorgeous journal....

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Oh I am still loving these blocks. Quick question, does the pattern have the preprinted linen?

Wendy said...

Your Christmas blocks are beautiful, lovely stitching! Gorgeous journal too.

Katherine said...

Love the stitchery blocks and your journal cover is fantastic.

Noela said...

Gorgeous blocks and journal. Hugs.....

Rosie said...

Love the stitchery and that journal cover is beautiful.

Jocelyn said...

The Journal is beautiful! What a lovely gift.

Josie said...

Love your Christmas blocks. The stitcheries are beautiful. Really pretty journal cover too... lucky Leanne!

Christine M said...

Your Christmas sitchery is coming along nicely Barb. Love the journal too!

Nicky said...

That's a sweet journal Barb! Your Christmas stitching progress is looking lovely...

Deb R said...

I love your Christmas blocks too!!! Your journal is lovely and bright!

Googy Girl said...

Ohhh I love the fabric you made the book cover with....
The stitcheries are gorgeous

Mistea said...

The Christmas block looks worthy of the time investment. Love the soft green borders too.
Great journal, certainly won't be hidden easily in those happy colours.

Tatkis said...

Your blocks are sooo lovely! Can't wait to see all the rest :)

Hugs,
Tatyana