Saturday, October 26, 2013

Celebrate swap and some more secret sewing....

 This pretty parcel is heading of to Leanne my partner in the "Lets celebrate" swap as of this morning so you'll have to wait till Leanne gets it before I can show you a photo of what's inside :)
 This is another pile of secret sewing I've been using my holidays to prep for, I'd better get a wriggle on with these as there are 16 to finish of and that's just the swing tags I still have the actual gifts to make yet lol.....
 More secret sewing......
 and just a little more of a tease of some more secret sewing that's going to be happening at my house over the next few weeks......I'm so proud of myself as all the secret sewing/prep stuff I've been working on has all come from my stash,not one new piece of material has been bought so far and my Christmas fabric stash still looks like I haven't made a dent in it LOL :)
and to give me a bit of a break from all the secret sewing I'll be doing I thought I'd start on some knitting.....why oh why aren't there more hours in a day??? What are you working on at the moment, is it like mine a lot of it under the radar and in the secret category???

15 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely sneak peeks Barb. I really need to get a move in with my secret sewing.

Anonymous said...

oh my you sure are busy Barb,cant wait to see you and Ann ,not long now.xx

Christine M said...

Looking forward to seeing what's inside that pretty pink parcel! Lovely sneak peeks Barb.

marina said...

love your sneaky peeks, and Leanne's parcel is wrapped up so beautifully.
enjoy your knitting and if you find extra hours please share?

Cheryll said...

'Tis the season for secret sewing isn't it! Lovely tease too! :)

Jeanette said...

Love the sneak peeks & the gorgeous wool. Hugs, xx.

Melody said...

Wow, you are so busy. Have a great weekend.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice sneak peaks there Barb and you are one busy girl...

Ondrea said...

Lovely!!! Yes, I have a secret sewing stash and am frantically making Christmas things. I am also making things for the women's refuge as they have had their funding cut and there are heaps of kids various ages needing things at Christmas. Both my quilt groups are donating stuff for Christmas instead of doing Kris Kringle. Also for the women.

Susan said...

Ooooo you are really into Christmas sewing already, I have not even started thinking of Christmas just to busy trying to finish my crazy quilt blocks by year end. Have fun.

Mistea said...

Lots of lovely red there.
Have fun working through the secrets.
Nice yarn for your needles. Enjoy.

Cheryl said...

Some yummy looking secret sewing there Barb

KERYN B said...

What beautiful red fabrics someone will be very happy at christmas time.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looking forward to seeing more of these projects :) hugs

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

You've been busy with all your Christmas stitching...I love the reindeer in the blog below. Looking forward to seeing all these secret gifts after the holidays.