Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finally!

Finally blogger is allowing me to post a photo update on the baby blanket I've been working on :) I've nearly finished this one, just one more repeat of the pattern and I can sew in the remaining ends and wrap it up with a big pink bow and put it away till the baby makes its grand entrance :)
I've  started planning a secret crocheted blanket for Sharon, a little one on one swap we worked out between us but with no deadline on when it's to be finished though I am aiming for Christmas next year at the latest so no sneaky peeks of Sharon's as I work on it, I'm still trying to decide on the pattern will it be a ripple, squares, puffy flowers and what colours to use, decisions, decisions??.
 I've also started working on a secret ripple blanket for my hubby for his birthday next year, I'll certainly post a few progress photo's of hubby's one as he doesn't read my blog so it's safe to showcase it as it grows :)
I hope to catch up with you on Friday for FNSI which for me will be during the day as I'll be going out that evening and I can't pass up an evening of not cooking the meal and no washing up dishes after, now can I??? Anyway hope to catch up with you soon :)

6 comments:

Christine M said...

The blanket looks great Barb.

Simone Harding said...

Loving your blanket

Susan said...

Lovely Barb, you are the queen of crochet. Definitely can't pass on a night out. Enjoy your stitching day.

cottonreel said...

The pattern looks very intriguing
Pretty colours

Karen's Korner said...

What a lovely gift for a new bub. Your crocheting is just perfect.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Beautiful blanket for the new bub :o) If it helps I already have a puffy type flower crochet blanket :o) hugs