Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Secret sewing and a few finishes for OPAM....

 I finally got around to finishing of these hexies and they're now in my Christmas box :)

and a little bit of secret sewing has been happening while I've been on holiday as well as secret prepping work being done for when I'm back to work I have them ready and waiting for me to pick up and just start stitching, I love being organised!
A very productive holiday I must say and even more to show you when I get the chance to take a photo over the next couple if days :)

17 comments:

Cheryll said...

LoVe those stitcheries... so CuTE!
Glad to hear you had a great holiday from "work". :)

Kate said...

Love your hexies!

Christine M said...

Those hexagons are just gorgeous Barb. Don't you just love secret sewing!

Jeanette said...

The stitcheries are all gorgeous. Hugs,xx

Ondrea said...

Yummy yummy yummy!!!

Tania said...

Gorgeous hexies Barb, and your secret sewing looks intriguing!

Anthea said...

Oh they are so gorgeous Barb, well done!
and yes there is something about thinking ahead & being organised, isn't there?! such a great feeling.

Noela said...

Gorgeous Barb. I have one prepped so just need to stitch it. Hugs.....

Melody said...

Adorable stitched hexies.

Deb R said...

Gorgeous hexis Barb! Nothing like being prepared!

marina said...

love your hexie stitcheries and your new blanket in your previous post is gorgeous!!
you have enjoyed your holidays by the look of it.

Simone Harding said...

Loving your hexies. A secret project is great. The reveal is even better. Happy sewing.

Cheryl said...

Very cute hexies Barb. Glad you had a great holiday. Wish I was that organised. Fabrics are lovely that you are using

Roseanne said...

They look great I love hexies of any kind.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your hexies are just so lovely Barb

Wendy said...

Your reindeer hexies are gorgeous!

Helen said...

Your stitcheries are gorgeous great finish !